We know what to do with that!
At Magnet-Outlet.eu you will definitely find the right magnet! Our range offers a solution for all possible applications. Whether you need a magnet for the office; the organization of your magnetic board; it used in education or hobby; even for industrial customers we have everything in-house to answer your needs.
First choose from the different types of magnets: Neodymium, Pot magnets, Ferrite magnets or Organisation magnets. Each has their own characteristics:
- Neodymium magnets are an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron. Are you looking for magnets with the highest tensile force (also called holding force or adhesive force), then neodymium magnets are the right choice. Neodymium magnets are about 50% more powerful than ferrite magnets due to their larger magnetic field. For this reason they are often called super magnets. Common names are also rare-earth magnets, super strong magnets or permanent super magnets. All these magnets are coated to protect against corrosion. Usually it is a zinc or nickel. Do you doubt about which magnet to choose? Then go for the neodymium magnet as it has the best magnetic characteristics.
- Ferrite magnets are less powerful than neodymium magnets, they have very different characteristics! If the magnets in your application have to be resistant to high temperatures, then ferrite is the solution. Neodymium magnets maintain their force up to 80 ° C where ferrite magnets up to 200 ° C retain their tensile strength. Even outside ferrite magnets will be more resistant to the elements as they do not corrode as neodymium magnets do in a humid environment.
- Pot magnets can consist of neodymium or ferrite. Both of course with their own characteristics. A pot magnet is a bare permanent magnet that is enveloped. As a result, the force of the magnet is brought in 1 direction, namely the side that is not enveloped has a very strong magnetism. By determining the focus of a magnet by a pot, the magnet does not become more powerful, but the magnetic field does. And not a little bit: a pot magnet is 5.8 times as powerful as a naked magnet. We give an example. Suppose you take a disc magnet from diameter 14mm to 3mm, you see a pulling force of 3kg. A pot magnet with diameter 20mm x 4,5mm (in this pot magnet is a magnet of diameter 14mm on 3mm) you will get a pulling force of 17,4 kg because 3kg x 5,8 = 17,4 kg pulling power.
- Of course Magnet-Outlet.eu also offers organisation magnets. What's in a name? You want to organize something, whether it's a whiteboard, a blackboard, your office space, strategic signs, fridge magnets, and so on. Very extensive applications possible for the organistic magnet!
- Magnet-Outlet.eu also offers AlNiCo magnets and Samarium Cobalt magnets. You will not find these magnets on the website, but please send us an e-mail and we will be happy to help you!
- Magnet-Outlet.eu offers a possibility for every application. Choose from the bare ferrite magnets or neodymium magnets the desired shape: disc, rod, ring, block, cube, bullet. Each form has its own possibilities and application areas. Each magnet shape has many sizes and weights. You will definitely find the right magnet! If not, we will help you personally further.
I do not find the right magnet ... What now?
Know that we, Magnet-Outlet.eu, have placed a very wide range of magnets online. BUT, there are even more magnets in stock. Many magnet systems have been found over the years for many different applications.
Do you doubt between different magnets and you can't decide?
Please feel free to contact us and we will gladly help you in your search for the right magnets!
Magnet-Outlet.eu likes to be known as the magnet specialist with service!